Fine art print.
Titled The Tuileries in 1802, below the river terrace The Tuileries is a public garden in Paris created by Catherine de Medici as the garden of the Tuileries Palace in 1564, it was eventually opened to the public in 1667, and became a public park after the French Revolution.
Based on a hand coloured engraving from the 1890s by Francois Courboin, which we have carefully restored and enhanced.
- Artist / Collection: Courboin, Francois
- Stock Number: fva20247